Liv Larsson has worked as a consultant, mediator, coach and trainer in her company FRIARE LIV since 1992.
Previously, she served as a UGL facilitator. Today, she specializes in approachNonviolent Communication (giraffe language). She is trained by the founder of NVC, Marshall Rosenberg.
Liv is also a writer. 2008 published her book, Creating contact and meetings through mediation, 2009 Led as you learn and 2010 Anger, guilt and shame, three sides of the same coin. She has written twelve books on communication, empathic listening, conflict management, mediation, rate management, shame, guilt and anger.
Life educates people and groups in conflict management and mediation and has worked with individual, group and leadership development since 1978. 1992 she started FRIARE LIV and since 1999 the current focus is on communication, conflict management and mediation in Sweden and internationally.
LIV TELLS ABOUT HER VISION OF NVC:
- NVC involves both personal development, communication, mediation, and tools toaffect social structures. For the first time I see an opportunity to really contribute, not onlyto a few individuals' quality of life, but also to the larger context. The NVC process, I feelhope that it is indeed possible to create a world that is more satisfying for us all.
Contact Liv Larsson:
+46 911 241144
+4670 5454 799
www.livlarsson.com about her books
Some awards over the years:
Piteå's woman 2003:
"Liv implements the ideas they believe in and are passionate about, whether with oragainst the wind. She seems not only for equality between women and men but also for equality and understanding between people across the world."
Best educator 2005:
"Liv conveys how communication can create sincere contact, even in difficult situations.She does empathy transformational power experience considerably and helps others to develop their empathic abilities. She reaches out with the message in many different ways and in many collaborations, both nationally and internationally.
What distinguishes her is that she is not only deeply authentic, she challenges herselfconstantly to explore deeper and translate insights into action. Her training gives the opportunity to explore new approaches and ways of thinking in a safe environment and gradually dare test the new insights into the 'real' life, and this can be disruptive and have given hope and inspiration to many people!
Skills she conveys makes a life of freedom and mutuality possible and helps us to createthe relationships and the society we yearn to live in. "
- Vägval (2012)
- Bemötandeproffs - konsten att möta andra med lyhördhet utan att offra sig själv (2011)
- 42 Nyckelskillnader för djupare förståelse av Nonviolent Comminication (2011)
- TACK! Uppskattning, tacksamhet och lycka som livsstil (2011)
- Nonviolent Communication i praktiken 2.0 (2011)
- Ilska, skuld och skam, tre sidor av samma mynt (2010)
- Relationsbesiktning, Frihet utan distans, gemenskap utan kontroll (2010)
- Led som du lär, kursledarskap med NVC. (2009)
- Skapa möten och kontakt genom medling. (2008) (även på tyska, polska och engelska)
- Draken som inte kunde spruta eld tillsammans med Neo Rung. (2008) (även på engelska)
- Lilla Känsloboken (2007) - arbetsbok för barn (Även på engelska och estniska)
- Nonviolent Communication i praktiken. (2004) Arbetsbok för grupp och individ.
- Varning för prat tillsammans med Åsa Persson (2004)
- Nonviolent Communication, ett språk för livet av Rosenberg Marshall (2002)
- Vi kan reda ut det av Rosenberg Marshall (2003)
- Lära för livet av Rosenberg Marshall (2005)
- Sex barnböcker i en Behovs- och önskemålsserien Wilma Costetti (2006)
- Hela ditt liv av Rosenberg Marshall (2009)
- Andemeningen med Nonviolent Communication (2013)